“Certified Kitchen Designer” is not some marketing catch-phrase; it signifies extensive training and certification by the National Kitchen and Bath Association. Combine this with years of experience in design and functional layout and you’ve got Allison Caves, a talented designer and tireless customer advocate. Allison knows the process and products intimately. Starting as a craftsperson in the Caves Millwork cabinetry well over a decade ago, Allison is now one of the area’s most respected certified kitchen designers. Her collaborative style and solutions-oriented approach are an inspiration to both her customers and the Caves family. She will be your most valued partner and work tirelessly on your behalf! The patience and creativity that Allison brings to every project is impressive. But don’t let her engaging demeanor deceive you, Allison’s experience and tough persistence ensure that your best interests are her top priority.
A Detailed Analysis Can Make All the Difference
To maximize the form and function of your kitchen design, Allison will get to know your space intimately. She will also take the time to explore your personal tastes, priorities and family habits. Allison’s comprehensive analysis and proactive approach is guaranteed to reveal options and details you may have never considered. In fact, here are a few important questions when remodeling your kitchen:
- What do you currently like and dislike about your kitchen?
- What is the size of your family and do you sit and eat together?
- Do you prefer table or island seating?
- Does anyone have physical limitations such as a bad back or trouble standing?
- Do you entertain in your kitchen?
- Are there height or reach limitations in your family?
- Are there children – how old are they, do they play or do homework in the kitchen?
- Do you enjoy watching TV or listening to the radio while preparing dinner?
- Do your pets spend time in the kitchen?
- What kind of cooking do you do?
- Do you crave organized space for spices, wine, cutlery, or special utensils?
- Do you prefer small appliances on the counter or stored in cabinets?
- What kitchen features do your friends or family desire or can’t live without?
The answers to all of these questions and many more can make the difference between long-life satisfaction and improved quality of life or years of regret. Allison’s complete project coordination and certified kitchen design are your keys to success.